Organ solo (Easy-Moderate)
A substantive collection of seventeen hymn settings written with today’s busy organist in mind. Selections span the church year, and the arrangements are set in a variety of forms: preludes, postludes, meditations, improvisations, hymn introductions and free harmonizations. This is Timothy Shaw’s first collection for organ, following the success of his collections for piano.
This collection of seventeen settings of time-honored tunes is an excellent addition to any organist’s library. The tunes are appropriate for use throughout the church year. The collection is intended for the intermediate organist, with a wonderful variety of settings for manuals only as well as with pedal.
- All Who Hunger, Gather Gladly
- As with Gladness Men of Old
- Beautiful Savior
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- Day by Day
- For the Beauty of the Earth
- God, Who Stretched the Spangled Heavens
- God, Whose Giving Knows No Ending
- Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty!
- How Firm a Foundation
- If You But Trust in God to Guide You
- Now Thank We All Our God
- Oh, Worship the King
- Open Now Thy Gates of Beauty
- Praise the One Who Breaks the Darkness
- Praise We the Lord, Who Made All Beauty
- Shall We Gather at the River
- Soli Deo Gloria
- That Boy-Child of Mary
- They Crucified My Lord
- Whence Is that Goodly Fragrance Flowing?
- You Servants of God